Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gynecological Problems After Menopause Do You Have To Give The Health Department Your Private Insurance?

Do you have to give the health department your private insurance? - gynecological problems after menopause

I am a student (23) and even the assurance of my parents and I meet some gynecological problems to extract it, but do not want them to know. You probably know if I can be your insurance. Department of Health is safe and reliable? Do I need my insurance information? Payment is on a sliding scale, and you must secure proof of income ... Part-time work is my application to see what I pay? As far as we can so from my parents at this time if I keep going to the health department?

3 comments:

markgaa2... said...

In what state are you? Technically, I believe that it is illegal. I'm really curious to know why the Ministry of Health. want private insurance. ¨ stop lying

emtd65 said...

It is illegal. These programs are designed for those without private insurance. You are not entitled to a sliding scale. You can see a doctor and pay the proper way not to use their insurance.

jennipoo said...

uu, 23 years if you can not mention at the Department of Health and the use of sliding scale and on the insurance to ... U could let his mother know that u is a need for a test and can not say what is the problem? I would like a private phsyician H> D. But you have a choice .. I hope that everything goes well, what is the case, do not be too far, especially if u think u have a disease ...

Post a Comment