Friday, February 19, 2010

What Type Of Doctor Diagnosis Eye Herpes Is This Herpes, Irritation, HPV/genital Warts Or What? Help!?

Is this herpes, irritation, HPV/genital warts or what? Help!? - what type of doctor diagnosis eye herpes

Well, that was when it is about two days, my tail a little dry (I am not circumcised) and my friend told me about three times more. Yesterday I noticed that my penis was irritated and a little mini red dots were so small that the eye was barley noticeable. It hurts, but that does not fit the diagnosis of herpes, as they almost four months, she was tested with another man and was. I read that HPV is a disease called painless, but the pictures looked different than I and also said that any way to tell whether a doctor tries to pour the vinegar in it theres? It is also the kind of person to panic about everything, and I wondered why he had done nothing for them? I need to know because I do not want someone else, the risk! Please help!

1 comment:

Afrodite said...

I think the work of fear ... There is no rest after visiting the doctor ...
I think only one or cause irritation.

Post a Comment