Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Plans For Pool Billiards "Clue" Birthday Party Ideas... Help!?

"Clue" Birthday Party ideas... Help!? - plans for pool billiards

Ok I am planning a holiday for 7-9 years. He has 14 children total. I will rely on computers or 2 And their T-shirts, the color of the characters in the path (yellow for Colonel Mustard, Miss Scarlet, etc.). Part I expected. I'm going to labels for different rooms, making kitchen, dining room, billiard room (actually we have a billiard room to another). I will deal with various weapons themselves. Here are problems, now that I feel.

How can I make one room to another. To throw in the current game map for the cube in the room. If you do not roll enough to wait in the lobby before the collapse. How can I from one room to another. And I think all together at any time, if everyone moves from one room to another)I do not agree with everyone. I thought the color of the team numbers so we know whos turn was next, or confused. The winning team also needs to get a medal, any ideas?

I could really use some help with this part of the planning. Thank you.

2 comments:

mystic_w... said...

range of devices may have 2 minutes? and only 5 minutes per room? from one room to another in a clock?
Or make your own dice ... Rooms with dice instead of numbers ..... Each room is the room that roles will .. yet set a time limit on each ... they need to make notes on what can be seen in the rooms to help them solve the mystery ....... then everyone has to roll the place again ... If you enter the room to get back on track ..... until all have been in every room

and for the price .. Why do not the game of clue to the winning team? In fact, it would mean my 2 games, the couples are together ... but that would be a big price for a set of keys? or play another secret ... Riddle now you must have Put together and solve the mystery surrounding the key to the puzzle .. would be another good idea about the price

Duckie said...

7-9 years old are gunna it quite boring. half the time it will stand and wait their turn. It's really a good idea but the wrong age group. but if you really want to have over-sized cubes, and simply use a series of measures.

Post a Comment